Published in Louisville Business First Online | August 12, 2015
by Cary Stemle
Greater Louisville Inc. has announced the members of its 3rd annual LEAD GLI class.
The business leadership development program is designed to promote Leadership, Engagement, Action and Development for employees at GLI’s top investors, according to a news release.
The seven-month program examines opportunities and challenges in the area’s business community. It also allow participants to enhance business leadership skills, develop awareness of GLI’s vision and join a network of leaders who are committed to supporting the metro chamber of commerce’s strategic economic development strategies, the release said.
Business professionals from a variety of companies, schools and organizations were selected to participate in the 2016 class.
The program consists of seven half-day sessions that focus on the key drivers of economic development, job creation, business expansion and attraction, entrepreneurial development, workforce talent and public policy opportunities.
The program begins Sept. 16 and runs through March.
Here are the 23 members of the class:
- Mark Gomsak, Fisher & Phillips LLP
- Lisa Dietrich, Mercer
- Alex Rose, MCM CPAs and Advisors
- Carla De La Barra Helstrom, Frost Brown Todd
- Stephanie Lanham, Norton Healthcare Inc.
- Laura Whitus, Harshaw Trane
- Paul Nagy, Humana Inc.
- Clara Bowman, Commonwealth Sign Co.
- Martha Mather, KYOne Health/Our Lady of Peace
- Lester Lemaster, Commonwealth Sign Co.
- Stephen Custer, DMLO CPAs
- Thomas Kmiecik, Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC
- Sophia Fischer, University of Louisville
- Cindie Melton, Dynacraft Co.
- Robert Harvey, Dynacraft Co.
- Dayna Neuman, Execuity
- Donna Baugh, Park Community Credit Union
- Amy Broadhurst, Integrity HR
- Tina Brock, Dakkota Integrated Systems LLC
- Rudy Spencer, LG&E and KU Energy LLC
- Robert Theuerkauf, Middleton Reutlinger
- Angie Mannino, Baptist Health
- Ron Reeves, V-Soft Consulting Group Inc.
To view the article online, please visit http://www.bizjournals.com/louisville/blog/morning_call/2015/08/gli-names-23-to-leadership-development-program-for.html?ana=e_lou_rdup&s=newsletter&ed=2015-08-13&u=1tPzROTrKyFPjLizWbCWkw025f3c0f&t=1439468091.