Our Environmental Litigation practice offers a comprehensive spectrum of services in matters involving air, water, and waste. In the complex area of environmental law, our attorneys are prepared to provide their knowledge on issues ranging from consulting on compliance with environmental laws and regulations to assisting with the permitting process and litigating in state and federal courts, administrative tribunals, arbitration proceedings, and mediations.
Our scope of services includes:
- Regulatory compliance
- Environmental permitting
- Negotiations with regulatory agencies
- Permit challenges
- Negotiations with the State and EPA regarding agreed orders and remedy selection
- Superfund litigation
- Class Action litigation
- Criminal Enforcement
- Insurance Coverage
- Transaction auditing and counseling
- Structuring and overseeing environmental investigations and remediation
- Contract disputes between buyers and sellers of contaminated property
- Defense to government orders or notices of violations
- Citizen Suit litigation
- Brownfields law
- Environmental Management Systems
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.