Our Family Law attorneys are dedicated to meeting the needs of individuals and families in transition.
When changes in relationships occur, SKO can provide the legal assistance necessary to ensure the client and their family are protected for the present and the future in a manner that is compassionate, efficient and cost effective.
When business interests and other high-value assets are
involved, SKO works with financial and valuation experts to assure that our
client’s assets are protected.
Once the client’s needs are determined, we decide together with our client what steps are best suited for each individual case.
Our family law services include:
- Child custody and support
- Dissolution of marriage and post-dissolution planning and enforcement
- Domestic Violence Orders
- Drafting and negotiating pre- and post-nuptial agreements
- Grandparents’ rights
- Legal Separation
- Mediation Services
- Parenting time coordination
- Resolution of paternity disputes and issues