We understand the importance of protecting information and intellectual property, especially in today’s world of accelerated electronic information sharing and high-functioning artificial intelligence. Businesses and individuals need to protect their creative ideas and vital information, and we are fully prepared to help clients in the information, technology, and media industries on matters that involve copyright, trademark, and patent laws.
Our experienced attorneys counsel clients on the complexities of protecting information, ideas, and technology. We strive to craft tailored and progressive solutions to meet the client’s present needs as well as prepare for those in the future.
Our scope of service includes matters involving:
- Copyright registration
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of assignments and licenses of intellectual property
- Enforcement of patents, trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights
- Intellectual property due diligence and opinions
- Non-infringement and freedom to practice opinions
- Patent prosecution
- Publishing disputes
- Technology agreements, including software license and maintenance agreements, consulting agreements, data protection agreements, source code escrow agreements
- Trademark and service mark prosecution, including federal, state, and international registration
- Company names and domains
- Business planning