Our Antitrust, Trade Regulation & Franchise practice provides quick, actionable advice and effective representation to achieve business objectives. We bring extensive experience in a range of antitrust, trade regulation, and franchise matters on local, national, and international levels to our clients and offer cost-effective preventative measures, counseling, and successful litigation.
Our scope of services includes:
- Private and government civil antitrust litigation
- Dealer termination and franchise litigation
- Joint ventures, strategic alliances, and other competitor collaborations
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Intellectual property and antitrust litigation
- Robinson-Patman litigation and counseling
- Criminal defense and grand jury representation
- Counseling, compliance, prevention, and antitrust audit
- Federal and state trade regulation advocacy
- Capper-Volstead, Noerr-Pennington, and other antitrust exemptions
- Trade association counseling
- Hart Scott Rodino premerger notification
- Legislative Advocacy
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.