Our Bankruptcy & Financial Restructuring practice counsels clients in all aspects of troubled credit situations, in and out of the bankruptcy courts and foreclosure lawsuits.
Our bankruptcy attorneys maintain a regional reputation for providing outstanding legal advice to all types of constituencies in insolvency situations. We provide distinct, full-service capabilities to clients including business debtors, secured creditors, unsecured creditors, investors, committees, and lessors.
Our experience includes the following:
- Representation of lenders with respect to real estate loans, securitized loans, and asset-based lender credit
- Purchase and sale of assets or going concern businesses, in and out of bankruptcy
- Debtor-in-possession lending
- Litigation, including avoidance actions; lender liability; equitable subordination; validity, perfection, priority, and enforcement of liens
- Involuntary proceedings
- Auctions, liquidations, going out business sales, and assignments for the benefit of creditors
- Consumer-related issues including non-dischargability, lien avoidance, guarantor issues, and defense of consumer statutory claims
- Foreclosure and intellectual property insolvency
- Foreclosure actions including those involving offices, warehouses, shopping centers, multi-family and real estate developments
- Realty and equipment lessors’ issues
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.