Nine attorneys with Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC have been named a 2016 “Lawyer of the Year” by Best Lawyers®.
Of the firm’s nine honorees, three are based in Lexington and six practice from the firm’s Louisville office.
The attorneys and their respective areas of practice are:
- James D. Allen, Labor Law – Management (Lexington)
- Perry M. Bentley, Bet-the-Company Litigation (Lexington)
- Scott W. Brinkman, Corporate Law (Louisville)
- Samuel D. Hinkle IV, Bankruptcy Litigation (Louisville)
- W. Gregory King, Professional Malpractice Law – Defendants (Louisville)
- James B. Martin, Jr., Tax Law (Louisville)
- Sharon A. Mattingly, Employee Benefits (ERISA) Law (Louisville)
- Jackson W. White, Tax Law (Lexington)
- Thomas M. Williams, Employment Law – Management (Louisville)
The “Lawyer of the Year” honor is given to one lawyer in each practice area in each community. Best Lawyers® compiles its lists of outstanding attorneys by conducting peer-review surveys in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers.
Lawyers honored as “Lawyers of the Year” are selected based on the ratings received from their peers. Those selected have earned a high level of respect among other leading lawyers in their home communities for their abilities, professionalism and integrity.