LEXINGTON (August 29, 2016)—A dozen attorneys with Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC have been named 2017 “Lawyers of the Year” by Best Lawyers, one of the world’s most definitive guides to legal excellence.
The “Lawyer of the Year” designation is given to one lawyer in each practice area in a designated metropolitan area. Selections are based on ratings received from their peers, reflecting a high level of respect among other leading lawyers for ability, professionalism and integrity.
The SKO attorneys honored, their respective areas of practice and locations are:
- Douglas C. Ballantine, Litigation – Intellectual Property, Louisville
- Perry M. Bentley, Personal Injury Litigation – Defendants, Lexington
- John W. Bilby, Litigation – Securities, Louisville
- Douglas F. Brent, Communications Law, Louisville
- Richard G. Griffith, Labor Law-Management, Lexington
- Samuel D. Hinkle IV, Litigation – Environmental, Louisville
- James B. Martin, Jr., Litigation and Controversy – Tax, Louisville
- Kendrick R. Riggs, Administrative / Regulatory Law, Louisville
- Douglas P. Romaine, Tax Law, Lexington
- Thomas E. Rutledge, Corporate Governance Law, Louisville
- Bruce Simpson, Jr., Land Use and Zoning Law, Lexington
- Frank L. Wilford, Real Estate Law, Lexington