Our Intellectual Property litigation practice has a national reach in all forms of intellectual property cases including patent, copyright, trademark, trade dress, trade secret and unfair competition.
We understand the critical role that intellectual property rights play in businesses, and we work closely with our clients to determine the best course of action. If litigation is warranted, we stand ready to move forward in an aggressive but efficient manner. We also understand the expense of litigation and the financial pressures our clients face, so we often provide alternative fee arrangements.
Transactional & Technology
Our transactional services include:
- Copyright registration
- Drafting, negotiation, and review of assignments and licenses of intellectual property
- Enforcement of patents, trademarks, trade secrets and copyrights
- Intellectual property due diligence and opinions
- Non-infringement and freedom to practice opinions
- Patent prosecution
- Publishing disputes
- Technology agreements, including software license and maintenance agreements, consulting agreements, data protection agreements, source code escrow agreements
- Trademark prosecution, including federal, state, and international registration
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.