Our Construction Law practice has substantial knowledge and experience representing homeowners, business owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors and insurance companies in matters involving a spectrum of construction law issues.
We also work with other firm practices on other general business needs such as employment and business formation.
Our attorneys represent clients in the following areas:
- Construction contract drafting and negotiation
- Commercial, residential and government construction contract disputes
- Mechanics’ and materialman’s liens
- Insurance coverage issues related to construction
- Performance and payment bond disputes
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.