Our Real Estate practice provides legal assistance to a variety of clients in nearly all aspects of real estate planning.
Our scope of services includes:
- Zoning, rezoning, planning, variances, conditional uses, subdivisions and annexation
- Acquisition, development, and disposition
- Office, retail, warehouse, and industrial leasing for landlords and tenants
- Representation of lenders and borrowers in financing real estate transactions
- Shopping center, office and industrial park, and planned unit developments
- Local counsel assistance in multi-state transactions
- Construction lending documentation for lenders and representation of borrowers
- Construction contracts, negotiation, and documentation
- Title examinations and title insurance
- Real estate and commercial loan workouts and restructuring
- Eminent domain representation for landowners, utilities, and governmental bodies
- State and local financial incentives, including loans, grants, and credits, for business and industrial expansions, relocations, and developments
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.