New businesses are built on solid ideas, the ability to efficiently raise and structure capital to help grow those ideas, and sound legal advice to ensure continued success and viability in today’s ever-changing business environment. We have the expertise to guide you and your company through the legal complexities associated with bringing your idea to reality.
We serve as counsel to emerging companies, ranging from electronic monitoring and protection of intellectual property to biotechnology, healthcare, service, and sports. We also represent investors who provide capital to fuel expansion and growth and are able to leverage those relationships to find solutions that are best suited for you and your company’s unique goals and objectives.
Our services in the venture capital area include the following:
- Evaluation of Entity Structure (Type, Selection, and Formation) and Preparation of Organizational Documents;
- Evaluation of and Registration of Intellectual Property and Related Assets;
- Evaluation of and Preparation of Private Placement Offering;
- Preparation and Negotiation of Other Business Agreements including Licenses, Leases, Supply Agreements, Service Agreements, Buy-Sell Agreements, Stock Options, Executive Compensation Agreements, Employment Contracts, and Non-Compete Agreements; and
- Representation in Seed, Venture Capital, Private Equity Financing, and Regulation D Transactions. We share the entrepreneurial spirit that drives innovation and expansion. Our experience and dedication are more than 145 years in the making and our responsiveness to the needs of our clients is unparalleled. We are focused on building deep relationships with clients, promoting lasting partnerships, and aiding in the flawless execution of your company’s business needs.
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.