Our Banking practice provides a variety of services to financial institutions. Our attorneys’ years of experience in the industry allow us to serve clients effectively and efficiently. Our scope of services includes representing clients with respect to:
- Acquisition and sale of community banks and bank holding companies
- Purchasing and selling branch banking offices
- Assisting with raising capital
- Complying with regulatory requirements
- Negotiation in informal and formal enforcement actions by regulators
- Converting institutions from national to state banks
- Reorganizing holding companies, including the transition to Subchapter S status
- Forming new community banks
- Holding company loans
- Drafting and revising loan participation agreements
- Responding to civil money penalty proceedings
Our Banking attorneys who provide these services come from a variety of legal disciplines, including lawyers well-versed in banking regulations, mergers and acquisitions, and securities offerings.
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.