Our Criminal Law attorneys bring a range of skills and experience to their work. We have successfully defended clients charged with non-violent and violent offenses including tax evasion, insider trading, fraud, embezzlement, murder, arson, and others.
Several of our attorneys have served as prosecutors at the state and federal levels. They understand both sides of a case and are highly qualified to represent you and fight for your liberty.
Our scope of services includes:
- Complex, white-collar criminal defense
- Tax evasion defense
- RICO defense
- Financial structuring defense
- Criminal antitrust defense
- Murder defense
- Arson defense
- Medicare/Medicaid Fraud Defense
- Criminal Appellate Practice
- Drug and Alcohol crimes defense
- Weapons violations and endangerment defense
- Theft and assault defense
- Probation violations
- Traffic defense
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.