Our Tax practice advises businesses and individuals on all aspects of local, state and federal taxation, including tax planning, audits, administrative hearings and trials.
Our seasoned attorneys are dedicated to the individual needs of each client, and we work as a team to resolve the often complicated and intimidating tax issues that individuals and businesses face. Several of our tax attorneys have been recognized by The Best Lawyers in America for Tax Law.
- Corporate and individual income taxes
- Sales and use taxes
- Property taxes
- Tobacco excise taxes
- Insurance premium taxes
- Natural resource severance taxes
- License taxes
- Motor vehicle and real estate transfer taxes
- Utility gross receipts license taxes
- Occupational license taxes
- Lodging taxes
- Motor & special fuel taxes
- Section 1031 exchanges
- Section 1033 tax-deferred condemnations/involuntary conversions
- ESOP stock purchase transactions
- Legislative & regulatory changes
- Tax credits, exemptions and incentives
- New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC) program
- Community Development Entity (CDE) certification
- Incentive planning
We appreciate your interest in Stoll Keenon Ogden. If you are not a current client, do not include any confidential or secret information in your email. SKO may not have a duty or legal obligation to keep confidential any information that you provide to us (in person or electronically) until you become a client of the firm.
For your own protection, please do not send any information specific to your legal needs until you obtain approval from an SKO Attorney.